Designed to Feel as Good as They Sound!
Sweetwater engineers know that when working with studio headphones, two things are of the utmost importance: sound quality and comfort. The Pioneer DJ HRM-7 studio headphones are for you. With their dual chamber bass reflex enclosure and frequency response up to 40kHz, you're guaranteed the accurate representation of your audio. And their velour-covered memory foam earpads will give you hours on end of comfortable performance. Go ahead and put the hours in with the Pioneer DJ HRM-7 studio headphones.
40mm HD driver produces a huge frequency response
Onboard the HRM-7 studio headphones is a large 40mm driver with a copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil and neodymium magnets. All that mumbo-jumbo basically means you get a very wide frequency response, all the way up to 40kHz. That kind of performance is mandatory for quality studio headphones when listening to audio playback in the studio. Your high-resolution audio will sound truly high-res, with extreme detail in the high end. Hear everything you need to with the Pioneer DJ HRM-7 studio headphones.
Dual-chamber bass reflex enclosure generates deep bass
For optimal bass response, the Pioneer DJ HRM-7 studio headphones are built with the dual-chamber bass reflex enclosure. This closed-back design allows for deep bass frequencies while maintaining great control of the HD driver for amazing audio accuracy. The dual chambers isolate the audio from outside noise, maximizing the low-end response you hear. And the 3-layer damping structure suppresses any vibration or unwanted resonance, ensuring that you receive the truest audio from your source.
Large housing and comfortable earpads designed for prolonged use
Every bit as crucial to Pioneer DJ as the HRM-7's sonic performance is their comfort and ability to be worn for prolonged periods of time. That's why the HRM-7s are engineered with large memory foam ear pads that contour to your ear and then covered in soft velour for the ultimate in headphone luxury. Pioneer DJ made comfort as important as a performance with their HRM-7 studio headphones, because what good would amazing performance be in a set of studio headphones if they were so uncomfortable you couldn't stand to keep them on?
Pioneer DJ HRM-7 Home and Studio Headphones Features:
- Studio headphones designed for high performance and comfort
- 40mm aluminum driver gives you a huge frequency response
- Low bass with the dual-chamber bass reflex enclosure
- Velour covered memory foam earpads offer prolonged comfort
- 5hz-40kHz frequency response
- Detachable 1.2m coiled and 3m straight cables
- Gold-plated 6.3mm stereo plug adapter
- Replacement velour earpads
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Fit Style: Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-40kHz
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Cable Type: Coiled/Straight
- Replaceable Cable: Yes
- Cable Length: 3.94 ft. (Coiled), 9.84 ft. (Extended); 9.84 ft. (Straight)
- Plug Size: 1/8" (1/4" Adapter Included)
- Weight: 0.727 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: HRM-7