Record Your Acoustic Guitar Anywhere
IK Multimedia's iRig Acoustic guitar interface is one of the easiest ways you'll find to record your steel-string acoustic guitar, nylon-string guitar, ukulele, or other acoustic instruments. The iRig Acoustic gently clips onto your guitar's soundhole with a rubberized clamp, while a MEMS microphone captures the vibrations of your guitar. Connect to your iOS or Android device with the built-in 1/8" TRRS cable. There's even a headphone output for monitoring your recordings. With the IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic interface in your guitar case's accessory pocket, you'll always be ready to record inspiration when it strikes.
Enhance your acoustic tone with AmpliTube Acoustic Free software
With the included AmpliTube Acoustic Free app, you get three gear models and a single-track recorder to get you started.
IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Guitar Interface Features:
- Acoustic guitar interface for iOS and Android
- Clear, vibrant acoustic tone captured with a MEMS (MicroElectrical-Mechanical System) microphone
- Easy to use, simply clips to your guitar's soundhole with a rubber clamp
- Connect to your iOS or Android device with the built-in 1/8" TRRS cable
- Also has an1/8" headphone output for monitoring
- Includes AmpliTube Acoustic FREE app