A high-output vocal microphone, the BETA 58A-X® features a shaped frequency response ideal for close-up vocals.
Handheld microphone for professional live vocals and project studio recording Dynamic cartridge with supercardioid polar pattern Available in wireless versions Includes BETA 58A-X, microphone clip, thread adapter, storage bag, and user guide
The Beta 58A-X maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. The Beta 58A-X has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off€“axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal€“to€“noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
|Output Impedance||150 ohms|