The Shure BETA®91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications.
The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the €œlow-mid scoop€� setting for a strong low frequency €œpunch€� with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage Furnished with zipper pouch
|Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage)||-48.5 dBV/Pa (3.8mV)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||64.5dB|
|Self Noise||29.5dB (A weighted)|
|Polar Pattern||Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)|