IK Multimedia Uno Synth Analog Synthesizer
Ultimate portable, monophonic, true analog synthesizer
The ultimate real analog synth for everyone
UNO Synth is the ultimate portable, monophonic, true analog synthesizer and IK Multimedia€™s entry in the hardware synthesizer world.
We combined our two decades of experience in software and hardware development with the expertise of Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines and IK€™s synth guru, Erik Norlander (one of the brains behind acclaimed synths like the Alesis Andromeda). The result is a no-compromise instrument with a massive analog sound that€™s also easy to use with hands-on programmability and advanced features at an unbeatable price.
UNO SYNTH Specifications
- Type: Analog
- Polyphony: 1 voice
- Synthesis structure: 2 VCO, Noise generator, 1 VCF, 1 VCA, 2 EG, 1 LFO
- VCO variable shape waveforms: Triangle, Sawtooth, Pulse with variable pulse width
- VCF: 2-pole resonant multimode filter with Cutoff, Resonance, Env Amount, Drive
- LFO: 7 shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw Up, Saw Down, Random, Sample & Hold), Rate
- Modulation Destinations: Amp, Pitch, Filter, PWM, Waveshape (PWM and Waveshape via MIDI CC)
- EG: 2 for Filter and Amplitude (full ADSR is available via MIDI)
- 100 Presets (20 factory non-writable, 80 user)